What is The GreenSense Energy Efficiency Rebate Program?
It’s a customer incentive program from SRP offering rebates to customers who perform authorized energy efficiency improvements in their homes or businesses. The program is a great way for
residential, retail, and commercial customers to use energy more efficiently.
Do I Qualify?
Everyone receiving electric service from SRP qualifies for the GreenSense Energy Efficiency Rebates. Rebates are available only for qualifying equipment. The availability of funding for the
GreenSense Rebate Program is limited, so all rebates are processed on a first come, first serve basis. When funds have been exhausted, the GreenSense Rebate Program will no longer process rebate
requests until the next fiscal year.
What products / measures are included?
Included in the program are Solar Screens, Attic/Ceiling Insulation, Radiant Barrier, Windows, HVAC, Solar Water Heaters, Programmable Thermostats, call for more info!
Rebate Programs - Electric Utility Company Rebates
Provisions in Senate Bill 7 (SB7), enacted in the 1999 Texas legislature, mandated that at least 10% of an Electric Delivery Company’s annual growth in electricity demand be met through energy
efficiency programs each year. The Public Utility Commission of Texas helps to oversee the programs and establishes the incentive fees paid to the Service Providers.
- Included measures available for rebates are: Solar Screens, Radiant Barrier, Attic/Ceiling Insulation, HVAC, Photovoltaic systems, Solar Water Heaters, Energy efficient appliances, call for more
- Utilities establish contracts with national and local firms who may contact you about performing work to help save energy and reduce your electric bill.
- Work can be done at homes and businesses within a utility's service area.
- You decide what equipment will be installed and you choose what work the contractor you select will do.
- You and your contractor determine price, warranty and other issues.
The result is a classic win-win:
- lower energy costs and improved home comfort for consumers
- a brighter energy future for the state of Arizona